Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brinley's First Graduation



Out marched the three Kindergarten classes at Mountain Crest Elementary, each wearing a tie dyed shirt to match their teacher. They stood on the hill in a long line and sang songs and recited some poems. Brinley was a cutie, and I bawled as I saw her proudly marching out. She has a contagious spirit and a love for life! She loves to sing and dance and play. She loves to eat yummy healthy food and grazes all day long. She wrote Saxton the sweetest letter the other day and is a loving sister who likes to pretend all the time that she is his mother. I don't want her to grow up!

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

cute girls!

Tia J said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Alyssa and I have been wondering when we got to read a new post! They are growing up so fast! It seems like we haven't seen them forever! Miss you guys!

Sonja Hurley said...

I can't believe our little ones are graduating from kindergarten this year! I think having Jonathan turn six freaks me out more than when he turned five: it means he'll be seven soon and then eight and ten and twelve and thirty...Crazy! Please tell Brin "hi" and that our kids remember her well.