Monday, April 13, 2009

A few funnies

Some of the fun things I've heard my children say:

(Brinley read the following quote:) "When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window". Her logical reply to this was, "I know why! Because he needed to get some fresh air!"

Saxton was running around doing tricks for me. Then he came and laid beside me and I felt his heart. I told him his heart was beating really fast! He said, "Is it because I have been a weawy, weawy good boy?"

We had our Aunt Krissy over for a night. She is currently expecting a baby. We were all in the kitchen, and Cory needed a drink. Brinley said, "Dad! You shouldn't drink Aunt Krissy's drink, because if you do, you might have a baby!

We had recently read The Three Little Pigs. I was making aebelskivers one morning, and I was telling Saxton that "They will puff", He said, "and they'll huff and they'll puff and they'll huff and they'll puff?"

No comments: