Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

The Easter Bunny brought Sidewalk Chalk and Diving toys!

Dresses I made out of fabric that was already gathered! Easy!


They would have dyed 6 dozen if we had them!




Candy hunting at Grandma Sue's



















A great Easter Egg hunt in Bancroft, Idaho!





Cory played a Centurion for an Easter Cantata. He asked Ellie if he was dramatic enough, and she said "It was a little bit much."


Dear Ellie,
You brought Dad and myself so much JOY today!
You were GRATEFUL when I made your dress,
KIND when you wrote me a note,
REVERENT during church,
CREATIVE to think of a picnic,
FUN when you hid Easter eggs for your brothers,
HELPFUL to clean up the kitchen,
COMPASSIONATE when we visited Sister Taylor,
FUNNY during our game of tag,
SWEET with your hugs.
You gave me a wonderful Easter.
I love being your mom!

No comments: