Thursday, March 6, 2008

And it will surprise you what the Lord has done...


I was reading President Eyring's talk tonight from last conference. He talked about how we should remember daily what the Lord has done for us. So, I just wanted to remember today that....

I have a little baby Nathan who keeps me on task. He is such a joy to raise because he loves to "Go and Do!". He helps me take out the garbage, sweep the floor, wash the windows, etc. When he sees that I'm working on something, he wants to "hep! Hep!" (sometimes that means he sits with me at the computer and tries to type with me, which causes me to get off the computer, but that's okay!)

Anyway, today, I am grateful the Lord sent me Nathan Isaiah.

He helps me clean up after the other three.
(who, by the way, were asking today when I was going to have another baby. I've gained some weight, and Brinley keeps thinking it is happening soon.... but it's not.... for quite a while. I'm amazed at women like my great grandma Satterthwaite who had 13 kids... I'm sure extracurricular activities weren't even invented yet then, and she only had to keep two outfits clean for each child... but still, how did she do it?)

3 comments:

Tia J said...

Nathan has such a contagious smile!! You have to love that little helper.

rachel said...

So if you're not prego...what's the weight gain from?!!!!!! And don't underestimate yourself...I think you'd do great with 13 kids!!!

Larsen Family Updates said...

Nathan is getting so big!!! He is so cute! Miss you guys! Love you!