Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blogging makes me better


I just want to say that when I read other people's blogs, it makes me want to be better! I see what others are doing with their lives, kids, and homes, and I think, "I want to be like them!" So, last week, I entered a triathlon, (see picture), and this week I think I'll sew a teepee. Thank you, blog land, for inspiring me.


Don't feel you have to leave a comment on this blog because my mom told you I felt friendless because I don't get many comments, but if you do decide to leave a comment, here are some ideas:

"you are so funny! you are the coolest girl in the world! I'm so glad you're my friend!"
Another option: "When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I want to do is go look at your blog."
Or you could come up with something of your own.
Now I'm going to go and comment on yours. So my big brother doesn't call me a hypocrite.

8 comments:

Larsen Family Updates said...

first of all...i do daily look forward to checking your blog :) AND I really hope that our big brother doesn't let us down with those short shorts and a headband! You know how amazing he will look!! I hope all is well with you guys...love you miss you! PS..I voted no on your recycling question just so you know! :)

L said...

Seriously, you are hilarious! Good work on the race. That is amazing. Way to go!!!

Melissa said...

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I want to do is go look at your blog. You are awesome and inspiring! And yes, I do feel guilty when I throw away something recyclable. Lauren is big into it from her science class and reminds me all the time what we should be recycling. I do love your blog though and especially your sense of humor :)I would totally not be surprised if you really did a triathlon though...

The Mathews Family said...

I can't think of anyone I'd rather take an afternoon and catch up with! How's that? Maybe someday, eh Tiff? :) Keep on keepin' your head above water! Wet hair is not your best look! (or mine) ;)

Tia J said...

You are so funny! Alyssa and i just had to chuckle as we read this!!

Sonja Hurley said...

Did you SERIOUSLY enter a 160-mile race? Oh my gosh, you crack me up. Who in the heck has TIME for that? Who has the stamina? Just thinking about it makes me want to go eat some ice cream. I'll think of this blog as I throw the recyclable carton away, however. In the South, you're lucky to find city garbage service, let alone any kind of recycling center. I feel like such a slothful steward!

Unknown said...

So Tiff,
I totally thought you did the triathlon until I read the other comments. My sister and I were like, "Whoa Tiffany has amazing arm muscles"! hehehe You made me a believer!

rachel said...

That pic reminded me of how we looked riding our bikes through the streets of Enumclaw!!!!!! I'm sure that is exactly how we looked!