Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here's Cory! (I've been tagged...)


What is your husband's full name? Cory Del Unsworth

How long have you been married? 8 3/4 years!

Who eats more sweets? It depends on the time of the month :)
Who said I love you first? I wrote him a little book that said it at the end--

How old is he? 31
Who is taller? He is!
Who is smarter? Hmmm.... we have different kinds of intelligence. I love book learning, but he has a lot more common sense than I do.

Who can sing better? I love his tenor voice.
Who does the laundry? That would be me.

Who pays the bills? We both do that-- neither of us likes the whole money tracking thing.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cory Del. He takes the kids who wake up at night, bless his heart. He knows I won't go back to sleep!
Who mows the lawn? I only do this if I really want a workout.

Who cooks dinner? I do, but it usually doesn't involve enough meat for him, so he steps in occasionally.
Who drives? Always Cory. I read to him.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, and afterward said, "Sister Jolley!" (We were still in shock that we were even dating someone from our mission, let alone kissing them!

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants? Well, I'm the oldest, but he is the priesthood holder... so his trumps mine.
I just want to add that I fall in love with this boy every day. He is the perfect companion for me!
I am tagging: Sonja & Elsha

7 comments:

Sue said...

Wow!
I just randomly ran across this blog and I might say it is the most fabulous one I've ever seen. So whoever you are, unsies, go for it!

rachel said...

I'm so glad you've added to your blog! It's fun to snoop in on your life! I noticed that you mentioned you lived in Silverdale and not Enumclaw...what's up with that?!

Larsen Family Updates said...

sister, i cannot believe you have been married for 8 YEARS!!! I remember when you guys got married! Man I guess I have gotten older! haha! Time flies, I mean Greg and I are hitting our one year mark in a week! CRAZY!! I love you guys, and I hope everything is going great!

Tia J said...

I love looking at your blog!! I feel horable we didn't call Brinley we are now down on her list of favs! you have been so creative with your blog! I love it!!

The Mathews Family said...

I remember when he had everyone call you and tell you that he loves you for your birthday. I'll never forget that. I've secretly wished James would do something like that for..... 7, 8 years now?!?! So extremely sweet. Happy anniversary next month or, wait, is it June? I think its June. Ours is THURSDAY!! AHH!

Sonja Hurley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonja Hurley said...

I think I've stumbled into three blogs in my entire life, so the fact that I think this is the best one out there may not be saying much. HOWEVER, I love the pictures and the favorites and the voting buttons. I like the music and the quotes and the comments of others. Mostly though, I just love hearing your witty, sometimes pensive, sometimes light-hearted self spilling out over the distances between us all. Thanks for taking what little time you have to share with us.