Saturday, June 7, 2014

A day at the pool...







Some cool things about this day:

There weren't many people at Downata Hot Springs.
The weather was perfect.
I laughed and laughed with my kids as we went down the water slides.
I ran into an old friend.
I ran into my aunt Carol, and we had a good sit and chat while my children played with her grandchildren.
There was a little kiddie pool which Levi thought he owned enjoyed.
I didn't spend any money on special snacks; just packed what I had around the kitchen and pantry, and we were fine.  Apples, crackers, peanut butter, string cheese, and a 6 pack of Sprite which I had found for 99 cents at a convenience store!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oooooooooh!!!!! I love the new format! And I love your serendipitous trip to Downata! And I love that Levi thought he owned the pool. These baby boys . . .