Sunday, March 30, 2014

Welcome, Scarlett


 My new neice, Scarlett Sue, was blessed on this day.  Don't you love the name Scarlett?  And the two t's at the end make it funn.  Here she is, wearing the headband I helped make.  Doesn't she look fabulous?  Granted, my project took a miniscule amount of time to make, when compared with the hours my mom spent crocheting that heirloom dress!  Isn't is to die for?  Or rather, to be born for?  Ha ha.
 Girl Cousins.  My Ellie made a killer potato salad for this shin-dig.  I was proud.
 Boy cousins.  My sons being the most hammy.
 I'm a proud auntie.  She loves me already. 
 My beautiful sister with her sweet daughter and husband.  I wish everyone could know these two.  They are the salt of the earth!
And here is my cool-and-funny-and-smart brother, with his birthday cake.  He flies all over representing big companies, like facebook.  What a guy.  He isn't always making that face.  Just when I goad him.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Very sweet--I have a niece named Scarlet, too (but with one "t")! You come from a beautiful bunch of people, and I wish I knew your sister, too!