Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mars + Venus







This is the handout I brought home from our women's meeting in church today.  
Notice the Cricut-cut perfect shape, the scrapbook paper and fun font?

And this is the handout my husband brought home. 
Notice the handwritten note, partially cut off by the copier?




My husband and I got a good chuckle out of the comparison. 
 The funny thing is:  the people who made these are married!  
Aren't men and women great?

Cory probably wouldn't have noticed the difference at all.  His handout communicates information,  just as mine does. 

1 comment:

Becca said...

Haha! Last week I email-texted the Nielsens to ask them about the scout activity. Troy wrote back, "Yes, hiking." And Brenda wrote back, "I think the boys are going to hike S Hill so they can be ready for their backpacking trip to Escalante in a few weeks." Both answered my question, just in very masculine and feminine ways . . .