Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Saxton's World Tour, "09


Does this little guy look excited or what? This was last Wednesday, when he was getting ready to go for a whole week to Grandma Sue's, Grandma Gay's, and Uncle Matt's! He has had such a fun time being the one and only at Grandma's. I didn't think a week would be that hard for me, but I have surely missed him! Has he missed us? Well, I won't get into that because it gives me a complex... sort of. Every time I call to talk to him, he has been way too busy playing checkers, running errands, watching cartoons, basically getting spoiled in various and sundry ways... to talk very long to me. However, I highly recommend this kind of thing, if possible to do, because he is making memories with Grandma that are harder to make when all the cousins are around. And, I have had a little more one on one with the other children too!
And now I'm ready for him to come home tonight. I miss my "little light".
Love you, son.

No comments: