Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brinley's Thoughts


"It was fun when it was Christmas time. We had a lot of fun with our cousins at Disneyland, Sea World, and Lego Land. They were all fun places. It was the best thing I ever did in my whole entire life in 2008.
When I went to miss Nadine's dance class, I could do both of the splits, and I can still do them in gymnastics. I have a lot of friends in school. They are the best ones ever! Yesterday, I played at Kylie's birthday party. 2009 January 24th. I was playing dress ups, and I slipped with my socks on and I hit my chin.
My teacher's name is Miss Z. She has another name, and it's MS. Zimmerli. Her son's name is Jax, and he's a stinker. Ms. Z says the classroom is a mess all the time.
When I move, I am going to meet new friends at school, and I'll be shy. But I'll be brave, too."

No comments: