Sunday, April 6, 2008

So I've been a little busy....




Cory and I (well, I) decided it would be a great idea to host an Easter Egg Hunt for our community at the KOA. We invited all elementary students up to 2nd grade. The children were excited about filling eggs... on the first night we did it. By the fourth night, they were done. We filled 6,000 eggs with the help of my friends and the boy scouts.... but we should have rationed the children who came! We had about 450 kids there, and some ended up with nothing, and the parents were pretty perturbed... so we were giving out little toys and trying to make everyone happy! I don't know if I'll do this again, but it was a great learning experience!

4 comments:

Jeff & Suzie said...

Tiffany you silly girl I got your cute Christmas card and got on your blog and I even posted!! I have been checking your blog regularly to find out what your cute little family is up to!! So do you live in the cabin that your family pic is taken in front of?

The Mathews Family said...

6,000 eggs!! Whoa. Way to go girl- still making life fun for everyone around you :)

Tia J said...

That isso you Tiff! You brave woman. The community has to love having you guys there! You are great.

Angela Walker said...

Hey Tiffany it's Sister Baird! Where have you been!!! 4 kids, you rock! Your kids are adorable, email me friend, love ya Ang