Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Memories random


We've had a lot of snow this year.  The snow you see on the deck railing fell in just one night about a month ago!


Ellie made these cute barrettes with me.  She could whip them out in half the time I could.  They went in the thank you's to those who came to Brin's party.



I have held this little boy a lot.  And loved it.  And wished I could remember all the moments when I held his older siblings, and got sad when I thought how I'll probably forget a lot of his moments, too.  I really believe someday I'll remember it all perfectly, though.  After this life is over.


Brinley woke early (5:30!) to make breakfast for everyone.  Her simple solution if there is a box on the table:  Set right over it!


"Bulls Eyes" for breakfast!  (Her favorite recipe: an egg fried in a piece of bread with a hole cut out)
and of course juice from the fancy punch bowl.


More baths-- his favorite!


Playing the spider web game with cousins-- Ellie doing the instructing, of course :)


No comments: