Monday, November 24, 2008

Our trip to Myrtle Beach









Something I highly recommend is going on a trip with your sweetheart-- sans kids! We called this our 10th anniversary trip since we will be very busy next summer when that date actually hits. What a fun time we had! I remembered how funny Cory was! We had time to talk and I didn't have to do dishes, laundry, or worry about what my children were doing-- they were safe with Grandmas! These were the first 5 days straight we have been without our kids in 8 years-- I love our little ones, but it was a very healthy marriage thing to be just US for a few days, and I wish we had done it sooner! Love you, Cory! I know the pic's on the beach are silly, but we are silly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! What a good idea to celebrate early. Summers are your busy time. So, Happy Early Anniversary! We love ya!