Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our newest addition

Phoebe Pumpkin Issaquah is her name. (Phoebe). She was born here on the campground, along with two other kittens. We found their family under a cabin. We took her mamma to the shelter and found homes for the others. The kids love her so much. I don't know if she'll make it to her first birthday, the way she is packed all over the place by preschoolers, dressed up like a doll, snuggled every night in a bunk bed, etc., but we'll hope... I guess it's better than beneath a cabin? Maybe...

7 comments:

Kayli said...

Oh---that is the cutest picture of a little boy and a kitty!

Glad you're back! I love hearing about you and seeing your cute kids.

house full of girls said...

Hi, We have missed haveing you blogg lately. can't wait to see you this weekend. the clarks

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hi! Long time no talk. I'm turning my blog private, so can you email me your email address? It's angieostler@yahoo.com Thanks!

Harris Family said...

Hey Tiff! Welcome back to bloggin'! Thanks for the email. Wow, is Ellie really that old? I can't believe our kids are growing up. It's kind of scary how fast time flies. That's why I love blogging because I can keep up with all of my cousins and their lives. It's great! Talk to you soon!

Tara L. said...

Hey, we made our blog private. If you would like an invite, send me an email ok. tspendlove@hotmail.com

Roth Family said...

Tiffany this is April Zentner Roth. Do you live in montana? If so, where? Cute family